Where Clinical Excellence Meets Compassion & Comfort
While moving from dependence to independence, detox is the first step. It is a process of breaking the cycle of addiction and beginning the shift toward a healthier life. Red Road Recovery is a licensed detox clinic in East Bay and a highly acclaimed center for drug rehabilitation treatment and heroin addiction treatment where we are dedicated to healing a person’s spirit, body, and mind.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, recovery begins at Red Road Recovery in East Bay with rapid access to expert, medically-monitored care in a warm and welcoming environment at luxury rehabilitation facilities in East Bay.
Personalized care is the hallmark of Red Road Recovery in East Bay. A small drug treatment program size and high staff-to-client ratio make certain that every person is provided with a comprehensive, tailored treatment plan.
State of the Art Facilities
Serene and comfortable surroundings, natural setting, and spacious rooms at Red Road Recovery drug abuse center in East Bay helps to reduce the stress and promote healing effortlessly.
Why Red Road Recovery?
- State of the art health rehab facilities in East Bay
- Residential substance abuse programs
- Professional and experienced staff
- Insurance verification
- Complementary therapies
- Outpatient addiction treatment
- Group & individual counseling
- Round the clock care
At Red Road Recovery in East Bay, you will find:
- Access to a complete continuum of care, with personalized progressive drug treatment plans at every stage
- Innovative family wellness, addiction treatment programs in East Bay
- An array of advanced, evidence-based substance abuse treatments
- A tranquil, beautiful environment, encouraging to healing and recovery
- A community of exceptional compassion and warmth
- A dedicated team of licensed drug rehab addiction professionals
- Comprehensive continuing care and alumni services
Best Residential Substance Abuse Program
The residential substance abuse programs in East Bay at Red Road Recovery are comprehensive, high intensity and structured inpatient drug rehab treatment programs where clients meet multiple hours each day during week days & nights and have continuous structured, yet less intensive programing on weekends. Programing explores the primary issues of body, mind and spirit that are connected with chemical substance dependency and trauma.
Services offered in the residential drug treatment program include individual & group therapy, intensive case management, trauma recovery groups, cognitive behavioral therapy, peer & community support, psychiatric evaluation & medication management, educational groups, creative expression & wellness activities, relapse prevention & life skills groups, and spiritual development opportunities. The characteristic that sets Red Road Recovery in East Bay apart from other drug rehabilitation centers is personalized care. Every person is provided with a comprehensive, tailored treatment plan.
To speak with an advisor in confidence or book an appointment in East Bay, feel free to give a call to Red Road Recovery at (408) 971-0118!